Are you looking to correct some imperfection with your nose, but not sure you want to go through surgery? We will further discuss about the non-surgical way of beautifying your nose through non-surgical Rhinoplasty. What the heck is non-surgical Rhinoplasty. Rather than actually breaking the bone the look of the nose is made by injecting fillers into the nose and making it attain a perfect shape.
How long the results last?
The entire procedure of non surgical Rhinoplasty takes around 15 to 30 minutes. The results would last around 6 to 24 months which may vary with different individuals depending upon the type and quantity of fillers used. The procedure may be repeated for continuing with the results of the procedure or the patient may opt for the procedure that facilitates permanent results.
While you opt to go for the non surgical Rhinoplasty treatment, you need to prepare yourself accordingly.
- Stop medication that may cause bleeding, including aspirin, or nay aspiring products 7 days before the procedure
- Protect yourself from all sorts of allergies
- Consult your doctor for a study about all the details related to your particular case.
The non surgical Rhinoplasty treatment is carried on by injecting fillers which may include one among Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane or Radiesse depending upon the condition of the patient and the agreed terms and conditions. The filler is used to smooth a groove, scar, or crease that may be lying over your nose area.
The standard quantity of filler used may include 1 cc or 1 tube which is found to be enough for perfect results. The results could be achieved in minutes without any pitfalls.
Be careful about the post operative care
The post operative care may vary with different individuals, but some of the basic aspects involve the following:
- Make sure to sleep on your back post the treatment. This is done to prevent the nose from feeling any extra pressure through pillow or bed while sleeping on chest.
- Try and consume squashy food for some time post treatment. Solid food may release pressure on nose
- Take proper medications as guided
- Try not to blow your nose for at least one week post surgery.